6.9.2020 – Esapekka Lappi and Kimmo Kurkela enjoyed rallying with JanPro Racing Ford Fiesta RS WRC in Estonia
Due worldwide Covid-19 pandemic the engines of rally cars have been in rest mode for over a half year. However now after a cancellation after cancellation the competition finally got underway at Estonia.
JanPro Racing were very happy to compete with Esapekka Lappi and co-driver Janne Ferm in RedGrey Lõuna-Eesti Rally and with Kimmo Kurkela and co-driver Reeta Hämäläinen at first-ever WRC Rally Estonia.
Both drivers were very happy for trouble-free runs and the performance of JanPro Racing Ford Fiesta RS WRC.
Final Results WRC Rally Estonia 2020:
1. Ott Tänak & Martin Järveoja, Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC, 1:59:53.6
2. Graig Breen & Paul Nagle, Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC, +22.2sec
3. Sébastien Ogier & Julien Ingrassia, Toyota Yaris WRC, +26.9sec
9. Kimmo Kurkela & Reeta Hämäläinen, JanPro Racing Ford Fiesta WRC, +15:42.1sec
Final Results 18th RedGrey Lõuna-Eesti Rally 2020: Top-5:
1. Ott Tänak & Martin Järveoja, Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC, 48:28.2
2. Kalle Rovanperä & Jonne Halttunen, Toyota Yaris WRC, +13.7sec
3. Sébastien Ogier & Julien Ingrassia, Toyota Yaris WRC, +29.0sec
4. Esapekka Lappi & Janne Ferm, JanPro Racing Ford Fiesta WRC, +1:46.8sec
5. Thierry Neuville & Nicolas Gilsoul, Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC, +2:18.6sec